A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvador Ceniceros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvador Ceniceros is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ceniceros
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ceniceros Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ceniceros graduated from SABA University, Gardner. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ceniceros has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Springfield
- Nixa Clinic, Primary Care
- Ozarks Community Hospital Of Gravette
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvador Ceniceros MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Salvador Ceniceros practice?
- Dr. Salvador Ceniceros has 1 office location.
Dr. Salvador Ceniceros practices Psychiatry near Springfield, MO.
See Springfield Psychiatrists.