A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvador Ceniceros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvador Ceniceros is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ceniceros graduated from SABA University, Gardner. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ceniceros has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Springfield
- Nixa Clinic, Primary Care
- Ozarks Community Hospital Of Gravette
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvador Ceniceros MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Salvador Ceniceros practice?
- Dr. Salvador Ceniceros has 4 office locations.
Dr. Salvador Ceniceros practices Psychiatry near Plymouth, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MO and Nixa, MO.
See Plymouth Psychiatrists.