Learn more about Dr. Salvador Murra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvador Murra, Neurologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murra
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Murra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvador Murra, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Murra graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Murra has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvador Elias Murra MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology, General Practice, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Salvador E. Murra practice?
- Dr. Salvador Murra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Salvador Murra practices Neurology, General Practice, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Chalmette, LA.
See Houston Neurologists, Houston Primary Care Doctors, Houston Internists, and Houston Psychiatrists.