A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvador Murra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvador Murra, Neurologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvador Murra, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murra graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Murra has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvador Elias Murra MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology, General Practice, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Salvador E. Murra practice?
- Dr. Salvador Murra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Salvador Murra practices Neurology, General Practice, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Neurologists, Houston General Practitioners, Houston Family Physicians, Houston Internists, and Houston Psychiatrists.