A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvador Murra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvador Murra, Neurologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murra
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Murra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvador Murra, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Murra graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Murra has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvador Elias Murra MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology, General Practice, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Salvador E. Murra practice?
- Dr. Salvador Murra has 1 office location.
Dr. Salvador Murra practices Neurology, General Practice, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Neurologists, Houston General Practitioners, Houston Family Physicians, Houston Internists, and Houston Psychiatrists.