A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvador Murra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvador Murra, Neurologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvador Murra, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Murra graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Murra has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvador Elias Murra MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology, General Practice, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Salvador E. Murra practice?
- Dr. Salvador Murra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Salvador Murra practices Neurology, General Practice, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Chalmette, LA.
See Houston Neurologists, Houston General Practitioners, Houston Primary Care Doctors, Houston Internists, and Houston Psychiatrists.