3.0

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
May 11th, 2015

Dr Murra is a very caring and capable man. I would not go to anyone else.

The Staff is extremely Rude and disgusting! show details The Staff is extremely Rude and disgusting!
by P. Fontenot on Mar 19th, 2015

The Staff is extremely RUDE and arrogant, there is NO PRIVACY in that Office, that stupid RUDE assistant asked me in front of all other patients "Why are you here" , I did not answer, because it is not every body's business. I did asked for my discharge diagnosis and medical records, that extremely RUDE Assistant called me and snapped at me, that I have to pick up the records, because of privacy, THAT IS A JOKE, THERE IS NO PRIVACY. She wanted me to go there so she CAN ATTACK ME, that does not work, I reported it to my BCBS insurance.

I Do Not Like This Doctor! show details I Do Not Like This Doctor!
by Anonymous on Jan 22nd, 2015

Dr Murra Is Very Dry He does not listen to your needs or concerns and seems to rush you out of the office, doesn't seem to want to spend one on one time, he is not very friendly and makes me uncomfortable enough to not want to come back and makes me want to change to a new neurologist. Does not seem to know what he is talking about ,

Paitent / my mom show details Paitent / my mom
by Priscilla Coleman on Oct 15th, 2014

Dr. Murra and his office staff is the greatist, i enjoy going for my appointments, he talk to me in a tone I can understand as a child, my mom sees how paient he is with me. he is very informative says my mom, he explains everything to us in terms we can undrstand. I just love going there i have been a paitent for therr and ah half years.and it ongoing.

Very good! show details Very good!
Aug 18th, 2014

Dr.Murra is one of the kindest doctors I've ever been to, and he took his time with me. I've been going to him for several years and I will continue to go

Mrs show details Mrs
by Bridget Greene on Dec 11th, 2013

Dr. Murra has been my physician for about 4 yrs. now, and I'm very pleased with him. He gets me in and out in an expeditious manner. He is very attentive to my every need and spends as much time as needed with me. He makes sure I have my meds and if something needs to be called in , by the time I get to the pharmacy it's DONE!!! When I need an appointment, I'm in there at the earliest time available. As I stated I am very pleased with my doctor

WORST NEUROLOGY CLINIC show details WORST NEUROLOGY CLINIC
Oct 5th, 2013

This the worst office to receive care. Dr. Murra tells his staff one thing and does another. He lies to get by. Eats lunch during office visits between patients. The older lady with curly hair She Is extremely rude and has a bad attitude. The other girl with long hair is okay but same attitude. The whole staff lie a lot and undertrained.

patient show details patient
by Juan Garza on Jul 8th, 2013

Doc explain very good no issues on waiting for Doc he was very straight forward di a good job in explaining all the details

by Tiffany on May 14th, 2013

Dr. Murra was very accurate in his diagnosis of my GBS and took prompt action which led me to have minor symptoms which could of progressed to much worse.

My visit with Dr. Salvador Murra show details My visit with Dr. Salvador Murra
by Margie Duffey on May 2nd, 2013

The office have a wonderful staff. Everyone are friendly and courteous.

Be Wary. show details Be Wary.
Feb 8th, 2013

He did not listen. He had not read the MRI and didn't even know he had ordered one. He had a lackadaisical attitude and showed little regard for anyone, including the staff. Frankly, I'm surprised he is allowed to practice medicine in the United States.

Editorial review from Citysearch show details Editorial review from Citysearch
    by jessicah2038772701 at Citysearch on Sep 25th, 2012 on citysearch.com

The wait was worth it and Dr. Murra took his time with me. When i was waiting to be seen, the doctor was interrupted a couple of times calls from the emergancy room, other doctors, and pharmacist. I can only imagine what could happen to the doctor if he does not answer those calls. I got an appointment very quick on my condition when other doctor would see me in three months. The doctor was very nice, took his time, and explained my condition in full. I found the staff to be quite nice and receptive.

Overbooking show details Overbooking
    Mar 23rd, 2012

We showed up 15 minutes early for our 11:15 appointment to discuss the prescribed MRI. There were no seats available in the waiting room and people were sitting on the floor in the hall. We asked how long the wait, and were told that there were 10 people ahead of us. Yes TEN !!! We walked out.

HORRIBLE show details HORRIBLE
    Mar 21st, 2012

waited hours for this doctor, was not worth it at all.

AWFUL show details AWFUL
    Aug 16th, 2011

This doctor made me wait for hours in the waiting room before I decided to take it upon myself to leave. When I came back another day, the same thing happened, although right as I was walking out one of the nurses came after me and stated that he would see me next. I then waited in the room for an additional 30 min before a nurse even took my vitals, and could barely put a blood pressure cuff on me. I asked her where she went to school and she told me she did not go to school for health care, that she was trained by other staff. I was then given a "diagnosis" and medication. The Dr. told me that my medication would be emailed to my pharmacy, yet my pharmacy never even got the medication. I do not recommend this Dr. at all. He seemed like a nice man, but it seemed that he was understaffed and the staff he did have was under trained.

May 19th, 2011

His office squeezed us in and I'm so thankful. And last year he correctly diagnosed me with a rare disorder which others did not. He is a brilliant man and very thoughtful.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
    Nov 4th, 2010

I went to see Dr. Murra becuase I was having some really bad migraines. He helped me out so much. He really took his time with me as well as with the other patients from what I saw. The only reason why I was in the waiting room for my initial visit, took a while, but that was because I had to fill out my paper work. But other than that, Dr. Murra is a very wonderful doctor, curteous, and takes his time. His staff was very professional, and very conscious and aware of patients needs. I would recommend Dr. Murra and his staff. I feel like eventhough their might be negative comments there are so many more greater comments out there, the only reason you see bad comments its due to that those people have no life. I want to be one of those good comments (even though I am a very busy person) for the doctor and there staff to defend them due to they are so wonderful. Just would like to point out, at any doctors office you have to wait, people need to learn to be patient and understable that maybe another patients might be more complicated than they are.

by Kiley on Jul 22nd, 2010

I saw Dr. Murra, a neurologist, I did have to wait but the waiting was well worth it. He is someone that takes his time with each individual patient. Not only that but he is quite busy where he is constantly being called by nurses in the hospital of sick patients which I can certainly understand. I have a condition that was misdiagnosed by several other doctors and it wasnt until I see Dr. Murra that I got my life back again. I highly recommend him.

Horrible Office Staff show details Horrible Office Staff
    Apr 29th, 2010

I called wanting a Saturday Appt., they said to make one during the week then call back in the middle of the week to get a Saturday appt. Well I called, they said they were too busy and would call me back....No they did not. I called the next day and they said no Saturdays available. Why waiste my entire week on trying to get an appt. with this Dr. when they should have just told me no Saturday appts. He needs a new staff.

Way too Slow show details Way too Slow
    by keet41 at Citysearch on Dec 7th, 2009 on citysearch.com

I have not been happy at all with how long it takes to get processed through their office. We had an appt for 9am and didn`t get out till 2pm. Why Because the doctor went to lunch in the middle of our visit. I understand that the nurses do part of the visit but if I can`t leave until he checks me out then he doesn`t need to go to lunch while we are there. I waited an extra hour to get out of their. On top of that the nurses forgot about us during our EEG. Overall not happy with them

Nothing Special show details Nothing Special
    Nov 12th, 2009

I began seeing Dr. Murrah due to distance rather than quality, and I think I'll be seeing a new neurologist soon. I've seem him about 4 times over 5 months.I'm a 30 year old woman who had a stroke at 23. He covers the basics, but not much else. He doesn't seem very interested in his job and my improvement. I think I've done more work than him on decision-making.I've seen loads of doctors over the last few years and he doesn't impress me very much.

Worst medical care ever show details Worst medical care ever
    by cuppycakekiss at Citysearch on Dec 27th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Salvador E. Murra M.D. P.A. and his office staff at the Cy Fair Headache & Neurological Clinic in Houston, Texas have been negligent and have failed to conform to the relevant standard of care on multiple accounts in handling my information, prescribing medication and in my overall treatment. The quality of the healthcare and professionalism Dr Murra and his office have provided so far has been flat out unacceptable. I feel like I am in a nightmare. Perhaps he is over booked with patients, he doesnt seem to be understaffed but over staffed with incompetent office workers. There is absolutely no excuse for the ridiculous way my case has been handled. I think it would be a disservice to anyone who goes to that clinic if I did not report these happenings to every available outlet. I will tell anyone who will listen. I have reported the details to other appropriate entities and multiple lawyers. Hopefully something will be done.