Dr. Salvador Murra MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

July 21st, 2016
Avoid
Highly do not recommend. It took three times as long it should have, the doctor did not even introduce himself or come in the room for that matter. You can hear him through the walls sounding completely clueless and unaware of what is going on or what his job is. Do not give your time or money to this doctor. His staff was the only part that was friendly but that cannot make up for the unprofessional and effortless manner displayed the entire visit.

July 18th, 2016
I would not recommend this doctor!
I waited 2 hours to see the doctor and finally when he got to my room his staff pulled him out to see a patient that arrived after me because she only had an hour for her lunch break. I just drove 2.5 hours for this appointment! After 30 more minutes of waiting I was told to be patient, it would be just a moment. I had to throw a fit to get him back to my room. Nobody seems to know what's going on in the office.

February 18th, 2016
STAY AWAY!
His office was great about getting me in the next day..but only by telling me that Dr. Murra does steroid injections, when he actually does not. I had to pay my $250 out of pocket BEFORE I saw the doctor and he told me that! Their defense? The girl that told me that is no longer there! He prescribed four medications - three of which are relatively new and my insurance is not yet approving (>$1000). It's been 8 days and I have nothing from him other than a few samples he gave me (that did nothing!) and a $250 bill. Stay away!

November 4th, 2015
Need update office training for office staff.

May 11th, 2015
Dr Murra is a very caring and capable man. I would not go to anyone else.

March 19th, 2015
The Staff is extremely Rude and disgusting!
The Staff is extremely RUDE and arrogant, there is NO PRIVACY in that Office, that stupid RUDE assistant asked me in front of all other patients "Why are you here" , I did not answer, because it is not every body's business. I did asked for my discharge diagnosis and medical records, that extremely RUDE Assistant called me and snapped at me, that I have to pick up the records, because of privacy, THAT IS A JOKE, THERE IS NO PRIVACY. She wanted me to go there so she CAN ATTACK ME, that does not work, I reported it to my BCBS insurance.

January 22nd, 2015
I Do Not Like This Doctor!
Dr Murra Is Very Dry He does not listen to your needs or concerns and seems to rush you out of the office, doesn't seem to want to spend one on one time, he is not very friendly and makes me uncomfortable enough to not want to come back and makes me want to change to a new neurologist. Does not seem to know what he is talking about ,

October 15th, 2014
Paitent / my mom
Dr. Murra and his office staff is the greatist, i enjoy going for my appointments, he talk to me in a tone I can understand as a child, my mom sees how paient he is with me. he is very informative says my mom, he explains everything to us in terms we can undrstand. I just love going there i have been a paitent for therr and ah half years.and it ongoing.

August 18th, 2014
Very good!
Dr.Murra is one of the kindest doctors I've ever been to, and he took his time with me. I've been going to him for several years and I will continue to go

December 11th, 2013
Mrs
Dr. Murra has been my physician for about 4 yrs. now, and I'm very pleased with him. He gets me in and out in an expeditious manner. He is very attentive to my every need and spends as much time as needed with me. He makes sure I have my meds and if something needs to be called in , by the time I get to the pharmacy it's DONE!!! When I need an appointment, I'm in there at the earliest time available. As I stated I am very pleased with my doctor

October 5th, 2013
WORST NEUROLOGY CLINIC
This the worst office to receive care. Dr. Murra tells his staff one thing and does another. He lies to get by. Eats lunch during office visits between patients. The older lady with curly hair She Is extremely rude and has a bad attitude. The other girl with long hair is okay but same attitude. The whole staff lie a lot and undertrained.

July 8th, 2013
patient
Doc explain very good no issues on waiting for Doc he was very straight forward di a good job in explaining all the details