Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Carfagno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore Carfagno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Genital Warts
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Carfagno graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carfagno has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore A Carfagno DO and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore A. Carfagno practice?
- Dr. Salvatore Carfagno has 1 office location.
Dr. Salvatore Carfagno practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Absecon, NJ.
See Absecon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.