A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Carfagno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore Carfagno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Genital Warts
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Carfagno graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carfagno has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carfagno accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Salvatore A. Carfagno practice?
Dr. Salvatore Carfagno practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Absecon, NJ.
See Absecon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.