Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Salvatore Farruggio
Dr. Salvatore Farruggio, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hartsdale, NY, with another office in Scarsdale, NY. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery and Head and Neck Surgery. Dr. Farruggio is affiliated with White Plains Hospital Medical Center and Lawrence Hospital. Dr. Farruggio has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Salvatore Farruggio has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- Head and Neck Surgery