A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Farruggio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore Farruggio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Farruggio, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farruggio graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Farruggio has 2 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Lawrence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore Anthony Farruggio MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore A. Farruggio practice?
- Dr. Salvatore Farruggio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Salvatore Farruggio practices Plastic Surgery near Scarsdale, NY.
See Scarsdale Surgeons.