A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore LaCognata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore LaCognata is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. LaCognata graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. LaCognata has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore G LaCognata DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore G. LaCognata practice?
- Dr. Salvatore LaCognata has 3 office locations.
Dr. Salvatore LaCognata practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Mesa Orthopedic Surgeons and Mesa Surgeons.