A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salwa Elias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salwa Elias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salwa Elias, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elias graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Elias has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salwa Elias MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Salwa Elias practice?
- Dr. Salwa Elias has 1 office location.
Dr. Salwa Elias practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Morris Plains, NJ.
See Morris Plains Allergists and Morris Plains Pediatricians.