A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salwa Elias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salwa Elias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elias
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Elias Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salwa Elias, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elias graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Elias has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salwa Emil Ghabrial Elias MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Salwa E. Elias practice?
- Dr. Salwa Elias has 2 office locations.
Dr. Salwa Elias practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Short Hills, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morris Plains, NJ.
See Short Hills Allergists and Short Hills Pediatricians.