Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Salwa Elias
Dr. Salwa Elias, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Short Hills, NJ, with another office in Morris Plains, NJ. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Pediatrics. Dr. Elias is affiliated with AHS Hospital Corp Mmh, Saint Peter`s University Hospital and Medical Center and St Barnabas Medical Center. Dr. Elias has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Salwa Elias has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Salwa Elias is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Short Hills, NJ.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Kenneth Truitt
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Short Hills, NJ 0.64 mi26
Dr. Geraldine Summa
Pediatrics, Adolescent Medicine
Summit, NJ 0.95 mi33