Learn more about Dr. Salwa Elias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salwa Elias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elias
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Elias Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salwa Elias, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elias graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Elias has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salwa Emil Ghabrial Elias MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Salwa E. Elias practice?
- Dr. Salwa Elias has 2 office locations.
Dr. Salwa Elias practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Short Hills, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morris Plains, NJ.
See Short Hills Allergists and Short Hills Pediatricians.