A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sam Hochane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Hochane is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hochane graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Hochane has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Navapache Regional Medical Center
- Summit Healthcare
- Summit Healthcare Regional Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam Hochane MD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sam Hochane practice?
- Dr. Sam Hochane has 1 office location.
Dr. Sam Hochane practices Neurology near Show Low, AZ.
See Show Low Neurologists.