Learn more about Dr. Sam Mazj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Mazj is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sam Mazj, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazj graduated from Uludag Universitesi, Bursa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mazj has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Feather River Hospital
- Enloe Medical Center
- Enloe Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam Mazj MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sam Mazj practice?
- Dr. Sam Mazj has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sam Mazj practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Chico, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Paradise, CA.
See Chico Internists, Chico Hematologists, and Chico Oncologists.