A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sam Mazj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Mazj is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mazj
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mazj Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sam Mazj, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazj graduated from Uludag Universitesi, Bursa. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mazj has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Feather River Hospital
- Enloe Medical Center
- Enloe Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam Mazj MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sam Mazj practice?
- Dr. Sam Mazj has 1 office location.
Dr. Sam Mazj practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Paradise, CA.
See Paradise Internists, Paradise Hematologists, and Paradise Oncologists.