A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sam Thoyakulathu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thoyakulathu graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Thoyakulathu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Medical Center
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam George Thoyakulathu MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sam G. Thoyakulathu practice?
- Dr. Sam Thoyakulathu has 1 office location.
Dr. Sam Thoyakulathu practices Internal Medicine near Bonham, TX.
See Bonham Internists.