A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samad Jabbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samad Jabbar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samad Jabbar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabbar graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Jabbar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center
- Paris Regional Medical Center-South
- Paris Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samad Ahmed Jabbar MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Samad A. Jabbar practice?
- Dr. Samad Jabbar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Samad Jabbar practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Paris, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Paris Internists and Paris Nephrologists.