A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sameh Elsanadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sameh Elsanadi, Geriatric Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elsanadi
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Elsanadi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Behavioral Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Elsanadi graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Elsanadi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sameh Mounir Yanni Elsanadi MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sameh M. Elsanadi practice?
- Dr. Sameh Elsanadi has 1 office location.
Dr. Sameh Elsanadi practices Geriatric Psychiatry near Orange, CA.
See Orange Geriatric Doctors.