A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sameh Labib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sameh Labib is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sameh Labib, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Labib graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Labib has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- Riverside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sameh Samir Labib MD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sameh S. Labib practice?
- Dr. Sameh Labib has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sameh Labib practices Neurology near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA and Moreno Valley, CA.
See Bakersfield Neurologists.