A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samer Hawari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samer Hawari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samer Hawari, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawari graduated from Medical University - Sofia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hawari has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
- Warren Memorial Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samer Fathi Hawari MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samer F. Hawari practice?
- Dr. Samer Hawari has 1 office location.
Dr. Samer Hawari practices Family Medicine near Winchester, VA.
See Winchester Primary Care Doctors.