Learn more about Dr. Sami Abbasi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sami Abbasi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbasi graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Abbasi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abbasi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 25 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 17 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sami Abbasi practice?
Dr. Sami Abbasi practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Brownstown Twp, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.