A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sami Abbasi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sami Abbasi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbasi graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Abbasi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sami Abbasi DO is a male Dermatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Sami Abbasi practice?
- Dr. Sami Abbasi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sami Abbasi practices Dermatology near Brownstown Twp, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.