A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sami Faddoul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sami Faddoul, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Faddoul graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Faddoul has 5 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sami Georges Faddoul MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sami G. Faddoul practice?
- Dr. Sami Faddoul has 27 office locations.
Dr. Sami Faddoul practices Diagnostic Radiology near Purchase, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY and West Harrison, NY.
See Purchase Radiologists.