A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samia Faiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samia Faiz is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Faiz graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Faiz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samia MD Faiz MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samia M. Faiz practice?
- Dr. Samia Faiz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samia Faiz practices Internal Medicine near Whittier, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Brea, CA.
See Whittier Internists.