Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samia Faiz
Dr. Samia Faiz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brea, CA, with another office in Whittier, CA. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Faiz is affiliated with Placentia-Linda Hospital, Long Beach Memorial Medical Center and Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Samia Faiz has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Samia Faiz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brea, CA.
Dr. Janie Chen
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Brea, CA 0.01 mi15
Dr. Panch Jeyakumar
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Brea, CA 0.01 mi42
Dr. Richard Mcguire Jr
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Brea, CA 0.15 mi33