A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samih Ibrahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samih Ibrahim, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samih Ibrahim, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pelvic Pain
- Prenatal Care
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibrahim graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ibrahim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samih Adel Ibrahim FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Samih A. Ibrahim practice?
- Dr. Samih Ibrahim has 1 office location.
Dr. Samih Ibrahim practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lawrence Township, NJ.
See Lawrence Township Obstetricians & Gynecologists.