A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samir Farag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samir Farag is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Farag graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Farag has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samir Fouad Farag MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Samir F. Farag practice?
- Dr. Samir Farag has 1 office location.
Dr. Samir Farag practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Neurology near Collegeville, PA.
See Collegeville Psychiatrists and Collegeville Neurologists.