A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samir Farag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samir Farag is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Farag graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Farag has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samir Fouad Farag MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Samir F. Farag practice?
- Dr. Samir Farag has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samir Farag practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Neurology near Collegeville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA.
See Collegeville Psychiatrists and Collegeville Neurologists.