A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samir Farag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samir Farag is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farag
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Farag Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Farag graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Farag has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samir Fouad Farag MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Samir F. Farag practice?
- Dr. Samir Farag has 1 office location.
Dr. Samir Farag practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Neurology near Collegeville, PA.
See Collegeville Psychiatrists, Collegeville Geriatric Doctors, and Collegeville Neurologists.