A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samir Taneja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samir Taneja is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samir Taneja, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Taneja graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Taneja has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samir Taneja MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Samir Taneja practice?
- Dr. Samir Taneja has 4 office locations.
Dr. Samir Taneja practices Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Meadow, NY.
See New York Urologists.