Learn more about Dr. Samuel Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Chan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chan
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Chan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Cheung-Fai Chan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel C. Chan practice?
- Dr. Samuel Chan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Chan practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Garden Grove, CA.
See Long Beach Primary Care Doctors.