Learn more about Dr. Samuel Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Chan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chan
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Chan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Chan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Cheung-Fai Chan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel C. Chan practice?
- Dr. Samuel Chan has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Chan practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Primary Care Doctors.