A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Chan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Chan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Cheung-Fai Chan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel C. Chan practice?
- Dr. Samuel Chan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Chan practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Garden Grove, CA.
See Long Beach Family Physicians.