A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Carlis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Carlis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carlis
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carlis Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlis graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carlis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Alan Carlis DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel A. Carlis practice?
- Dr. Samuel Carlis has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Carlis practices Family Medicine near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Primary Care Doctors.