A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Carlis is Excellent. Dr. Carlis has been reviewed by 21 patients who have provided 12 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlis graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Carlis has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carlis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 96 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Carlis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel A. Carlis practice?
Dr. Samuel Carlis practices Family Medicine near Huntington Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Garden Grove, CA and Fountain Valley, CA.
See Huntington Beach Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Sam Carlis, Dr. Sammy Carlis, Dr. Sammie Carlis