A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Carlis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Carlis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlis graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carlis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carlis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 96 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel A. Carlis practice?
Dr. Samuel Carlis practices Family Medicine near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Family Physicians.