A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Chen is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Chen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel K.Z. Chen MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel K. Chen practice?
- Dr. Samuel Chen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Chen practices Urology near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Dunellen, NJ.
See Edison Urologists.