A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Deutsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Deutsch, Geriatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Deutsch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Long-Term Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Deutsch graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Deutsch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Gwinnett Women's Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Deutsch MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Deutsch practice?
- Dr. Samuel Deutsch has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Deutsch practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Internists and Lawrenceville Geriatric Doctors.