A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Ejadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Ejadi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ejadi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Ejadi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Developmental Disorders
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ejadi graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ejadi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cance, New York, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Ejadi MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Ejadi practice?
- Dr. Samuel Ejadi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Ejadi practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Oncologists.