A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Etchie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Etchie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Etchie
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Etchie Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Etchie, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Etchie graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Etchie has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel O Etchie MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Samuel O. Etchie practice?
- Dr. Samuel Etchie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Etchie practices Psychiatry near Chula Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Mesa, CA.
See Chula Vista Psychiatrists.