A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Etchie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Etchie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Etchie, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Etchie graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Etchie has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel O Etchie MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Samuel O. Etchie practice?
- Dr. Samuel Etchie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Etchie practices Psychiatry near Chula Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Mesa, CA.
See Chula Vista Psychiatrists.