Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samuel Adams
Dr. Samuel Adams, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with another office in Atlanta, GA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Adams is affiliated with St Joseph's Hospital, Northside Hospital-Forsyth and Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta. He speaks English.
Dr. Samuel Adams has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Samuel Adams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Thomas West
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0.01 mi36
Dr. Henry Holland
Medical Oncology, Hematology, Internal Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0.01 mi35
Dr. Lawrence Morris Jr
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0.01 mi31