A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Adams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Adams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Adams has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Adams MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Adams practice?
- Dr. Samuel Adams has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Adams practices Internal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists.