Learn more about Dr. Samuel Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Adams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Adams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Adams has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel Adams practice?
Dr. Samuel Adams practices Internal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists.