A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Gidding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Gidding, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gidding graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gidding has 34 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gidding accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel S. Gidding practice?
Dr. Samuel Gidding practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Neurological Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Camden, NJ.
See Wilmington Pediatricians, Wilmington Cardiologists, and Wilmington Neurological Surgeons.