A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Hawken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Hawken is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hawken
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Hawken, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawken graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Hawken has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Mccomas Hawken MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel M. Hawken practice?
- Dr. Samuel Hawken has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Hawken practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Annandale, VA.
See Annandale Surgeons.