Orthopedic Surgeons, Surgical Specialist
3301 Woodburn Rd
Ste 208
Annandale, VA 22003
703-560-9495
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  sales at Golfdom Golf  |  show details
by Steve Papa on Dec 11th, 2013

Knows his stuff! VERY PROFESSIONAL, CONSERVATIVE IN TREATING INJURIES, WHICH IS GOOD! Great surgeon

Dec 8th, 2011

Dr Hawken is the best ortho I have seen. He is very personable and very professional. I would recommend him to my closest friends in a heartbeat!

|  Dr Hawken  |  show details
Jun 15th, 2011

Dr. Hawken was the first orthopaedists to actually ordered an x-ray and then an mri of my wrist. I have had pain for years but everyone sloughed it off as carpal tunnel.

Apr 24th, 2010

Excellent surgeon.

Dec 15th, 2009

Dr. Hawken performed a knee replacement for me, and the nurses in the hospital as well as my own physical therapist told me he was the best surgeon I could have chosen. I agree.

|  Dr.Hawken rocks  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2009

I luv this guy. He is amazing. Best-surgeon-EVER.

|  Horrifying Visit  |  show details
Dec 22nd, 2008

I was shocked that Dr, Hawkin walked into the room and didn't introduce himself nor asked what had happened or how I was feeling. Dr Hawkin was more concerned about teaching the student PA how to read an MRI in front of the patient. To make this visit incredibly worse, he was irritated that I brought the MRI films instead of the CD which I had explained was what the MRI center had on file as his request. The doctor finally agreed that perhaps he should call and have this request changed. He did say I would probably need surgery but as I was leaving a staff member reminded me to take my MRI films. I felt like they were giving me my walking papers.As a former healthcare worker I am appalled that this type of behavior is creeping into health care.