Learn more about Dr. Samuel Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Lim is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lim
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Lim, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Lim has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Li-I Lim MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel L. Lim practice?
- Dr. Samuel Lim has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Lim practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Family Physicians and Panorama City Geriatric Doctors.