A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Lim is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Lim, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Lim has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Li-I Lim MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel L. Lim practice?
- Dr. Samuel Lim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Lim practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Pomona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Panorama City, CA and Torrance, CA.
See Pomona Family Physicians and Pomona Geriatric Doctors.