A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Lin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Lin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Lin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- St. Joseph Heritage Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Lin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Lin practice?
- Dr. Samuel Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Lin practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Primary Care Doctors.