A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Lin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Lin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Lin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- St. Joseph Heritage Medical Group
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel C. Lin practice?
Dr. Samuel Lin practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ventura, CA.
See Orange Family Physicians.