Learn more about Dr. Samuel Masket:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Masket is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Masket
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Masket Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Masket, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Cataract Surgery
- Foreign-Body Migration
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Masket graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Masket has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- MPTF Corp/Motion Picture and Television Fund Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Masket MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Masket practice?
- Dr. Samuel Masket has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Masket practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.