Learn more about Dr. Samuel Masket:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Masket is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Masket
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Masket Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Masket, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Cataract Surgery
- Foreign-Body Migration
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Masket graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Masket has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- MPTF Corp/Motion Picture and Television Fund Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Masket MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Masket practice?
- Dr. Samuel Masket has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Masket practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.