Learn more about Dr. Samuel Masket:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Masket is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Masket, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 13 Areas, including Anterior Segment Surgery, Astigmatism, and Bacterial Eye Infections.10 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Masket graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Masket has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- MPTF Corp/Motion Picture and Television Fund Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Masket accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel Masket practice?
Dr. Samuel Masket practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.