A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Masket:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Masket is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Masket
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Masket Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Masket, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Cataract Surgery
- Foreign-Body Migration
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Masket graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Masket has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- MPTF Corp/Motion Picture and Television Fund Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Masket MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Masket practice?
- Dr. Samuel Masket has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Masket practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.