A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Masket:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Masket is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Masket, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Cataract Surgery
- Foreign-Body Migration
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Masket graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Masket has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- MPTF Corp/Motion Picture and Television Fund Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Masket accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel Masket practice?
Dr. Samuel Masket practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.