A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Meredith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Meredith is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Meredith, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Meredith graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Meredith has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Nea Medical Center
- Crittenden Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Gilbert Meredith MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samuel G. Meredith practice?
- Dr. Samuel Meredith has 4 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Meredith practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Memphis, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Southaven, MS.
See West Memphis Orthopedic Surgeons.