Learn more about Dr. Samuel Meredith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Meredith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meredith
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meredith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Meredith, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meredith graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Meredith has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Nea Medical Center
- Crittenden Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel G Meredith MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samuel G. Meredith practice?
- Dr. Samuel Meredith has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Meredith practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Memphis, AR.
See West Memphis Surgeons.