Dr. Samuel Mickelson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Mickelson?

Facelift

Facelift

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Mickelson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

November 9th, 2016

Do NOT use him

Arrogant, when he mentions money, make him put it in writing, sign it and send a copy to your attorney!

January 27th, 2015

Unprofessional to the point of unbelievble

Unbelievably disrespectful of patient's time and money. Beware!

December 29th, 2014

Helped Me.

He was able to provide surgical options for me that are helping my sleep apneas when other ENTs did not offer any options other than CPAP.

August 26th, 2014

excellent doctor

great doctor. spent 45 minutes with me for a complicated sleep apnea problem. I had been to other doctors who offered only CPAP but Dr. Mickelson was able to offer the full range of treatments including CPAP, BiPAP, oral appliance and a variety of surgeries. I elected to get the oral appliance and am now feeling great

May 12th, 2014

Doesnt respect your time - seems like he's made his $ and doesn't care

I've been going to him,on and off, for 10 years. He's done 2 surgeries on me. neither went great, they went ok. But he just seems like he's not interested in practicing anymore. The recent write ups are true...you'll wait in his office and there's no sense of time. No sense of time when his staff gets back to you either, particularly for pre op insurance certifications. Time to hang up the hat old man and let some younger docs with more juice step in. BTW, you really don't need to all the testing that you order. I guess it might be 'by the book' but Samuel, people have deductables these days, and your rates aren't cheap.

January 21st, 2014

DON'T RECOMMEND

I can not even talk about the doctor because I left before being seen. My appointment was at 11 and when 12 came around, I asked the front desk person when would I be seen. I was then told I would not be seen for ANOTHER hour. I think that it is ridiculous to wait 2 hours for an appointment. I do not recommend at all!

August 14th, 2013

I mainly wanted to express my disappointment with the respect of patience time and the lack of compassion and rudeness of front desk. My appointment was scheduled for 2 PM; I waited until 3:40 to be seen.

June 24th, 2011

Frustrated

Mickelson came highly recommended but I he is anything but. I have an unusualy daytime sleep problem and he has only prescribed routine, common place answers. For all his awards, I expected him to be able to get to the bottom of the problem, instead he is just prescribing pills and treating symptoms. He is very gruff and arrogant. If you question him, he acts stunned and angry that you dare to question his knowledge/opinion. He is more interested in typing on the computer than actually relating to or speaking with the patient. Plus, I noticed all the posters on his wall touting him as one of the Best Doctors in America, really don't say who ranks him so high - they are items anyone could create and print off a computer. I am not impressed and angry that I wasted so much money and time going to see him. If you have a routine problem, I am sure he is fine. If you need a specialist, he is not one!

January 25th, 2011

I have been to see this Dr. 3 times and each visit took over 2 hours. I spent an hour in the waiting room, another 45 waiting in the exam room, and then 10-15 minutes with the Dr. I would only advise going here if you have a lot of free time to waste sitting around.

June 13th, 2010

Best ENT and sleep doctor

Dr. Mickelson was great. He really cares about his patients and really listened to my concerns. He was able to get me better with medications and homeopathic treatments when other doctors recommended surgery. I sent several of my co-workers to see him and they had similar experiences. Even his office staff are nice. They actually enjoy working there and make you feel welcome.

July 30th, 2008

Fantastic Doctor

Very thorough and caring. Most up to date on newest methods.

March 3rd, 2017