A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Parry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Parry, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Fetal Ultrasound
- Gestational Diabetes
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy Complications
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
- Pregnancy-Induced Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Parry graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Parry has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel I. Parry practice?
Dr. Samuel Parry practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Obstetrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Lumberton, NJ.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.