A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Parry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Parry, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Fetal Ultrasound
- Gestational Diabetes
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy Complications
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
- Pregnancy-Induced Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Parry graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Parry has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Isaiah Parry MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel I. Parry practice?
- Dr. Samuel Parry has 14 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Parry practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Lumberton, NJ.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.