A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Popinchalk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Popinchalk
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Popinchalk Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Paul Popinchalk MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samuel P. Popinchalk practice?
- Dr. Samuel Popinchalk has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Popinchalk practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.