Learn more about Dr. Samuel Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rubin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Rubin, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Rubin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- Children's Hospital of Alabama
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Ernst Rubin MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Samuel E. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Samuel Rubin has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Rubin practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Psychiatrists and Birmingham Child Psychiatrists.