A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Thielman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Thielman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thielman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thielman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Thielman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thielman graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Barnett Thielman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Samuel B. Thielman practice?
- Dr. Samuel Thielman has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Thielman practices Psychiatry near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Psychiatrists.