A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Wise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Wise is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wise
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wise Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Wise, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wise graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Wise has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel A Wise MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Samuel A. Wise practice?
- Dr. Samuel Wise has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Wise practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Physiatrists.