A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Yanofsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Yanofsky is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Yanofsky, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yanofsky graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Yanofsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- John Dempsey Hospital Of The University Of Connecticut Health Center
- Hartford Hospital, Hartford CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel David Yanofsky MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel D. Yanofsky practice?
- Dr. Samuel Yanofsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Yanofsky practices Anesthesiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Anesthesiologists.