A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Yanofsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Yanofsky is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Yanofsky, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yanofsky graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Yanofsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- John Dempsey Hospital Of The University Of Connecticut Health Center
- Hartford Hospital, Hartford CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yanofsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel D. Yanofsky practice?
Dr. Samuel Yanofsky practices Anesthesiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Anesthesiologists.