A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sande Irwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sande Irwin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Irwin
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Irwin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Irwin graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Irwin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Peacehealth Sw Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sande Bartels Irwin MD is a female Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Sande B. Irwin practice?
- Dr. Sande Irwin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sande Irwin practices Otolaryngology near Clackamas, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Clackamas Otolaryngologists.