A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Gupta, FACAAI, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Back Pain
- Contact Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Facial Pain
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Lower Back Pain
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Neck Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Gupta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep K Gupta FACAAI and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep K. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Gupta has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandeep Gupta practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Allergists and Arlington Internists.