A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Gupta, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Gupta, FACAAI, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Back Pain
- Contact Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Facial Pain
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Lower Back Pain
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Neck Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Gupta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep K Gupta FACAAI and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep K. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Gupta has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandeep Gupta practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Allergists and Arlington Internists.