A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Gupta, Pulmonologist, Psychiatrist, Anesthesiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Gupta, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Medical Center
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep Kumar Gupta BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep K. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Gupta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sandeep Gupta practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Sleep Medicine Doctors.