A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Mehrishi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Mehrishi, Internist, Critical Care Pediatrician, Anesthesiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Mehrishi, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehrishi graduated from Sawai Man Singh Medical College, Jaipur. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mehrishi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep Mehrishi MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep Mehrishi practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Mehrishi has 9 office locations.
Dr. Sandeep Mehrishi practices Critical Care Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Bellerose, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Meadow, NY and Manhasset, NY.
See Bellerose Anesthesiologists and Bellerose Critical Care Practitioners.