A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Mehrishi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Mehrishi, Internist, Critical Care Pediatrician, Anesthesiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Mehrishi, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehrishi graduated from Sawai Man Singh Medical College, Jaipur. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mehrishi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mehrishi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 12 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sandeep Mehrishi practice?
Dr. Sandeep Mehrishi practices Critical Care Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Meadow, NY and Bellerose, NY.
See Brooklyn Critical Care Practitioners and Brooklyn Anesthesiologists.