Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sandeep Mehrishi
Dr. Sandeep Mehrishi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glen Oaks, NY, with other offices in Brooklyn, NY and Bellerose, NY (and 7 other locations). He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Mehrishi is affiliated with Nassau University Medical Center, Long Island Jewish Medical Center and North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills. Dr. Mehrishi has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sandeep Mehrishi has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Sandeep Mehrishi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glen Oaks, NY.
Dr. Peter Silver
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
New Hyde Park, NY 0.21 mi30
Dr. Abisola Ayodeji
New Hyde Park, NY 0.21 mi7
Dr. Peter Perdik
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
New Hyde Park, NY 0.21 mi29