A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Mittal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Mittal is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mittal graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mittal has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep Mittal FRCSC and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep Mittal practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Mittal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sandeep Mittal practices Neurological Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.