A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sander Binderow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sander Binderow is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sander Binderow, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Fecal Incontinence
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Binderow graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Binderow has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sander Robert Binderow MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sander R. Binderow practice?
- Dr. Sander Binderow has 8 office locations.
Dr. Sander Binderow practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA and Cumming, GA.
See Atlanta Colorectal Surgeons.