A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sander Binderow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sander Binderow is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Binderow
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Binderow Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sander Binderow, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Fecal Incontinence
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Binderow graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Binderow has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sander Robert Binderow MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sander R. Binderow practice?
- Dr. Sander Binderow has 1 office location.
Dr. Sander Binderow practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Colorectal Surgeons.