A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sander Leivy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sander Leivy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sander Leivy, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Leivy graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Leivy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sander Warren Leivy MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sander W. Leivy practice?
- Dr. Sander Leivy has 1 office location.
Dr. Sander Leivy practices Neurological Surgery near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Surgeons.