A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandhya Seetharam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandhya Seetharam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Seetharam graduated from Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bangalore.
Dr. Seetharam has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- St Mary & Elizabeth Medical Center-Claremont Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandhya Seetharam MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandhya Seetharam practice?
- Dr. Sandhya Seetharam has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sandhya Seetharam practices Internal Medicine near Aurora, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Joliet, IL.
See Aurora Internists.