A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandip Prasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandip Prasad, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Prasad graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Prasad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandip Prasad MD is a male Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sandip Prasad practice?
- Dr. Sandip Prasad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sandip Prasad practices Surgery near Aurora, IL.
See Aurora Surgeons.